Many Android lovers are waiting for the official reveal of Google’s Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system, and we’ve been bringing you news about this. This latest iteration of the OS could arrive at any time, but while we are waiting it seems that the leaks are increasing before the release.
The main change here is a new control layout where the camera’s keys operate on a radial dial which you can scroll using your thumb. The idea is it facilitates one-handed use. It will also allegedly help with avoiding accidental key presses.
One of the more consistent rumours about Android 4.3 relates to its support for low-energy Bluetooth (BLE). The certification shows Bluetooth SIG gave the Galaxy Nexus a pass on some new software update which may be the Android 4.3 build.
A third snippet of information came in the form of a post on LG’s official website, where it listed the LG Optimus L7 2 Dual (a dual-SIM device aimed at the Asian market) as having Android 4.3 pre-installed. Previous reports have indicated that specific model would have Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Certainly all of the leaks coming out suggest that things are progressing nicely, and hopefully we’ll see the arrival of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean soon. Rumours suggest Android 4.3 will be announced by August at the latest but could emerge in June or July. We’ll post you with more info as it emerges.
For this time, you can download and check out the new functions and applications of the leaked version of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
1. Copy Google Play Edition ROM to your internal SD Card
2. Enter Recovery (Power + Volume Up + Home)
3. Do a Wipe/Factory Reset (Necessary due to new Android version)
4. Flash Google Play Edition ROM
5. Reboot your device!
1. This is the leaked version of Android 4.3, as we told you Google hasn't revealed it officialy. So download and install at your own risk.
2. This is not flashable through Odin.
3. Don’t attempt this, if you don’t have the skills to flash a custom ROM, this may lead your handset in Dead position.
Link 1 Android 4.3
Link 2 Android 4.3